I call myself "The Redhead Riter" which is "Writer" purposely misspelled. I wanted the alliteration of the "R's" thus the "Writer" is spelled "Rong"...Yes, I know the proper spelling for "Wrong" too.
Not only am I a redhead which should be quite apparent, but I'm also a Woman AWS (Aging With Style or #AgingWithStyle) who is excited to share her experience and journey through this process we call living.
Rockin' Readers & Riters!
Cinnamon Vanilla Baked French Toast for Breakfast
Original Nanaimo Bars Recipe From Nanaimo BC, Vancouver Island, Canada
No Bake Cranberry Walnut Fruit Spread
How To Cook A Turkey - Moist, Fall Off The Bone Baked Turkey
How To Make Homemade Apple Sauce - Quick, Easy, Small Batch
Lemon Sour Cream Bundt Cake with Lemon Drizzle
Custard Filled Cream Puffs - Cream Puffs With Custard Filling
Shrimp Tomato Pepper Spaghetti
Healthy Baked Chicken Stuffed Red Bell Peppers
Salmon Recipe - Healthy, Lemon, Quick & Easy
No Bake Banana Split Cake With Cream Cheese - No Eggs
Herbal Tea Recipes for Health - Maintaining and Restoring
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles
Moist and Tender Barbecue Pork Ribs In The Oven
Blueberry Sour Cream Muffin Lemon Surprise
Massaged Potatoes For Dinner
Black Eyed Peas
Bread Pudding
How To Cook Asparagus and Garlic Clove Sauce
Click on the banners below to see the posts in each category.
Similies and metaphors can not adequately describe the monumental event tonight. Alyssa, the lustrous pearl of my life, was accompanied by her date, Cori, to the prom downtown. Donned in a gown of cool black satin and flowing, silky chiffon, Alyssa was breathtakingly beautiful.
I can't choose, so all of the photos today are the Photo of the Day
It all started with a pattern.
Notions, fabric and pins EVERYWHERE and it ended up looking like a mess.
By the time I was finished, there was also a HUGE mess on the floor. So many black threads!!!!
Alyssa's eyelashes look perfect. I don't know how she can make the eyeliner line so straight.
The boutonnière and the corsage were made by Cori's mother, Heidi.
I love the purple fabric and the beautiful boutonnière
Do you see Alyssa's reflection in the car window?
My little girl has grown into a beautiful young woman.
Oh my gosh, I followed you over from Alicia's because I was curious about the roses. The dress, the kids, the photos, fabulous! I am so impressed! Thank you for sharing. (Oh and I have a redheaded son and a red headed granddaughter, how could I not take a peek at a redhead riter!)
I had to revisit this post because prom is my favorite time of year (I used to run a prom dress project in my last hometown). I love to look at prom pics. Alyssa is breathtaking and you did a fabulous job on the dress!
4 people "rote" comments:
Oh my gosh, I followed you over from Alicia's because I was curious about the roses. The dress, the kids, the photos, fabulous! I am so impressed! Thank you for sharing.
(Oh and I have a redheaded son and a red headed granddaughter, how could I not take a peek at a redhead riter!)
AWWH! The dress looks absolutely lovely! I love it! (Coming from a teenage girl!) I wonder how much hard work it would have taken!!! Nice job!♥♥
Just Gorgeous! The dress is beautiful and she is absolutely gorgeous. They look great. You are a Goddess!
Steph
I had to revisit this post because prom is my favorite time of year (I used to run a prom dress project in my last hometown). I love to look at prom pics. Alyssa is breathtaking and you did a fabulous job on the dress!
Post a Comment