To read my blog in a READER use: http://feeds.feedburner.com/theredheadriter

Sea Foam

Relax...

Breathe in the salty air...

Feel the wind on your face...

Admire the beauty of the ocean...

view 1 small ocean waves on the beach

view 2 small ocean waves on the beach

frothing ocean waves

sea foam on the sand

"May your joys be as deep as the ocean,
your sorrows as light as its foam."

~Unknown~

8 people "rote" comments:

Kate said...

Ahhh how peaceful. I wish I was next to the ocean today!!! I like the quote about joys and sorrows, I have not heard that before!

Carol said...

Wow, the words and the phots make me think of the ocean front. I have had little time there but always love the sounds and smells. Thanks

Carol said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Oh how I long to be able to go to the beach again. Its been years. Now that the kids are out of school I think I will have to plan a trip.

Scent-sationally yous,
Patty

Tina said...

i love the sea. those pics are so relaxing

Morgan said...

I would love to go to the beach. I'm not sure how easy it would be with 4 little children, though...

Ash said...

Only two more weeks until we hit the beach - thanks for the photos to get me through the last couple of days of anticipation.

Welcome to SiTS! Em

Stacie said...

Beautiful and gorgeous. I have yet to be anywhere near the ocean. I have a BIG lake near me. Love when the waves are high and you can hear the waves crash.