I call myself "The Redhead Riter" which is "Writer" purposely misspelled. I wanted the alliteration of the "R's" thus the "Writer" is spelled "Rong"...Yes, I know the proper spelling for "Wrong" too.
Not only am I a redhead which should be quite apparent, but I'm also a Woman AWS (Aging With Style or #AgingWithStyle) who is excited to share her experience and journey through this process we call living.
Rockin' Readers & Riters!
Cinnamon Vanilla Baked French Toast for Breakfast
Original Nanaimo Bars Recipe From Nanaimo BC, Vancouver Island, Canada
No Bake Cranberry Walnut Fruit Spread
How To Cook A Turkey - Moist, Fall Off The Bone Baked Turkey
How To Make Homemade Apple Sauce - Quick, Easy, Small Batch
Lemon Sour Cream Bundt Cake with Lemon Drizzle
Custard Filled Cream Puffs - Cream Puffs With Custard Filling
Shrimp Tomato Pepper Spaghetti
Healthy Baked Chicken Stuffed Red Bell Peppers
Salmon Recipe - Healthy, Lemon, Quick & Easy
No Bake Banana Split Cake With Cream Cheese - No Eggs
Herbal Tea Recipes for Health - Maintaining and Restoring
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles
Moist and Tender Barbecue Pork Ribs In The Oven
Blueberry Sour Cream Muffin Lemon Surprise
Massaged Potatoes For Dinner
Black Eyed Peas
Bread Pudding
How To Cook Asparagus and Garlic Clove Sauce
Click on the banners below to see the posts in each category.
Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love your patriotic quotes and photos. What a wonderful day it was. I always get emotional on the fourth. I hope you had a spectacular day!
I just saw your comment on my blog, I don't know why you couldn't post the button, it's working for me. Maybe there was a glitch in the system when you tried. Let me know if you still have trouble!
21 people "rote" comments:
Beautiful fireworks!!!
I've added your button to my sidebar!
This comment has been removed by the author.
gorgeous photos!!
As a fellow Mom Bloggers Club member, I'm following via the Follow Me Club list. =) I have also followed your twitter.
Maricel --- Momhood Moments
I'm currently building my blogroll too. Care for a link exchange?
Love the pics and the quotes.
Love how you find quotes to emphasize the photos (or vice versa)! Thanks for visiting my blog, I'm glad I came over for a visit. I'm following now :)
Thanks for the holiday wishes!!! It was a good day, although it didn't feel like the 4th of July this year. :o)
Hope you had a great holiday!!!!
Beautiful amazing fireworks pictures. Looking at them is almost like seeing them under the stars!
Wonderful photos and quotes!
Hi dear, thanks for dropping by, I created a badge for my site now. you can grab it and use it on the special blogs. :)
I grabbed yours by the way. ^_^
Maricel --- Momhood Moments
I love your presentation. What a day, celebrate our freedom and always keep your eyes open.
Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I love your patriotic quotes and photos. What a wonderful day it was. I always get emotional on the fourth. I hope you had a spectacular day!
Those are great photos!
I just saw your comment on my blog, I don't know why you couldn't post the button, it's working for me. Maybe there was a glitch in the system when you tried. Let me know if you still have trouble!
these pictures are stunning!
Happy 4th!! Visiting from SITS !!
Wow! Gorgeous pics.
Thanks for stopping by my blog - don't be a stranger!
I think your profile pic is the best thing I've seen in a long time :0)
such beautiful photos...
lovely blog...
I love me some fireworks!!!
Great pictures! Thanks for visiting my blog...
Good fireworks pictures! The photos are so distinct, without glare! This is #8, onto # 7.
Post a Comment