To read my blog in a READER use: http://feeds.feedburner.com/theredheadriter

A Christmas Wish


Santa


Today is designated as the day to wish all my fellow bloggers at SITS (The Secrets in the Sauce) Merry Christmas and Happy SITSMAS. So in honor of that, here is my cute message...

"What do you call people who
are afraid of Santa Claus?
Claustrophobic."



24 people "rote" comments:

Kathleen @ Measuring My Life said...

Merry SITSmas!!! Love that little message, can't wait to share with the Hubs when he wakes up.

Cara said...

MORNING RED!! MERRY SITSMAS!
CARA

Fitter After 50 said...

I'm here after reading your previous blog. About that...I sure DO know what you mean. I'm going through much of the same thing myself these days.

Heather of the EO said...

Merry Sitmas! That's too funny. It took me a minute to get it, but I GOT it! (Tired) :)

~Kristen~ said...

Merry SITSmas!!!

That is such a precious photo!!!

Dame Nuisance said...

I love puns and bad jokes! Merry SITSmas, Red!

Unknown said...

ha ha! thanks for the laugh...and Merry SITSmas!

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

Merry SITSmas to my great and loyal blog friend!

All the best to you:)

Cluttered Brain said...

MERRY SITMAS! Cute little pun/joke you have there...It made me giggle! I hope you and your have a wonderful Christmas this season! ;)

tiarastantrums said...

Merry SITSmas

Katherine said...

Merry SITSmas to you!!!! Wishing you happiness for the holiday and every day. Hugs!

KatBouska said...

Love that picture! And what an awesome looking Santa Claus!!!

Merry Sitsmas!

Unknown said...

LOL...LOVED that!
Merry SITSMAS!

Vickie said...

Ha! Funny! My two children are dealing with this affliction:D

Merry SITSmas! Hope you have fun today!

Sandy said...

Cute! Have a very Merry SITSmas!

Amanda said...

Merry SITSmas! That's a super cute joke! ;)

Angelica Bays, TygrLilies.blogspot.com said...

Yeaaay!
Merry Sitsmas and thanks for the Bloggy love!

Anonymous said...

That's such a cute riddle! Wishing you a very merry SITSmas!

Kathleen said...

Merry Sitsmas. You have a great blog! I'll be stopping by often!

Unknown said...

Haha! I love it!

Merry SITSmas!

chrisy said...

Merry SITSmas! I love the pictures...its is precious!

2Wired2Tired said...

Ha ha! That's pretty funny. I love silly jokes like that.

KK said...

Ha! Merry SITSmas!

Chantel said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Merry SITSmas to you!