To read my blog in a READER use: http://feeds.feedburner.com/theredheadriter

Chuckle of the Day - Another Dream Shattered


rainbow pot

Finally, someone has managed to photograph
the pot at the end of the rainbow!
Wouldn't you just know it!!





The Redhead Riter


16 people "rote" comments:

Sherri said...

Hey! That is exactly the luck I would have if I chased raibows! Great pic, thanks forthe chuckle!

TC said...

YOU'VE found my POT!!! I was wondering where it went...

Unknown said...

Haha! Just what I needed to get me through the rest of the afternoon!

Unknown said...

Funny!!!!

Dolly said...

I laughed outloud!!! That's great:)

Joy said...

I'm sure that is what awaits at the end of my rainbow! Funny!

The redhead said...

I can't believe that sneaky little leprechaun lied to me . . .

Holly said...

Yay!! A hot/stinky POT to piss in!! ;p LOL!!

Sunny said...

Priceless!!!

Megan said...

Last week I would have mocked such a suggestion. But then I was introduced to executive portapotties. There's air conditioning, there's porcelain, there's far more fancy than you could ever dream.

Sure, it's weird. But I'm weirdly interested.

Anonymous said...

That's too funny!!

Anonymous said...

CUTE :)

Gabi said...

Cute! I needed a giggle today. Thanks. :)

Ipo said...

Love this photo!!!

Wahzat Gayle said...

hilarious!!!

Ellen said...

Too funny Girl!

Some days this is how my day seems to feel!

Thanks for the laugh!
Ellen