To read my blog in a READER use: http://feeds.feedburner.com/theredheadriter

$125 Giveway Can Make Me Smile



I hope you're paying attention today because I have exciting news to share with you. As you know, I do not like going to the store and shopping. The whole get-dressed-and-maneuver-through-traffic-then-walk-a-billion-miles-and-desperately-search-for-the-right-item just isn't an activity that excites me.

You and I don't have to do that whole scenario again.

I found CSN Stores online and they sell everything from platform beds to the handiest apple divider tool you've ever seen.

You think I'm kidding right?

To prove that I know what I'm talking about, take a peek at these lovely platform beds found at CSN Stores - BedroomFurniture.com:


Perhaps you have a Princess at home

platform bed at CSNstores.com

or maybe just a girlie girl

platform bed at CSNstores.com

or a Princess that is now a teen....
they have the bed that will make her happy.

platform bed at CSNstores.com

Perhaps you have a son...they have beds for him too.

platform bed at CSNstores.com

Then again, there might just be the two of you still on your honeymoon

platform bed at CSNstores.com

or you're just settling into a comfy marriage and you love this bed.

platform bed at CSNstores.com

No matter your style or who needs a bed,
CSN stores has a bed that is just right.


platform bed at CSNstores.com

One of the features of the site that I just loved is that you can hover over any spot on the picture and it will become magnified. This is great for someone who wants to see the products up close and personal.

(clearing my throat)

That would be me.

platform bed at CSNstores.com

Those were just a few samples of the over 100 million products found in 200 plus stores found at CSNStores.com

I really enjoyed looking at the beds, living room furniture, kitchen gadgets, pet supplies, shoes, purses, cutlery, baby stuff, luggage, towels, and the list goes on and on and on. So many lovely things to buy without walking all over town. With just a click and a click and a click, I found one wonderful product after the next.

Your feet and back will thank you.

I especially liked looking at this lovely Paula Deen Porcelain Nonstick 12 Piece Cookware Set in Red.

Paula Deen Porcelain Nonstick 12 Piece Cookware Set in Red


Isn't it pretty?

It is one of just thousands of things you can buy with the $125 that CSNstores.com is giving to one of my readers.

Now do I have your attention?

Good!

I'm making it really simply to win. So even if you don't have a blog, you are still eligible. Just follow the simple instructions and you may be the winner!

Don't you just love a big surprise with some anticipation thrown in to start the weekend?

There is only one mandatory entry, so make sure you complete it and leave me your email address so I can contact you too. Thanks and good luck!






Mandatory Entry:

1. (1 entry) Publicly Follow on Google The Redhead Riter and leave a comment

Extra Entries:


1. (2 entries) Like me on Facebook

2. (1 entry) Follow @RedheadRiter on Twitter at http://twitter.com/TheRedheadRiter

3. (1 entry per Tweet) Tweet about this giveaway using the tweet below...(can be done 3 times per day with at least 2 hours between each tweet. Please leave a link to your tweet EACH time)
"RT ♥ #giveaway I want to win $125 to spend on CSNstores.com and I entered at http://TheRedheadRiter.blogspot.com, EASY entry"
4. (3 entries) Fave me on Technorati

5. (20 maximum - 1 entry for each comment on non-giveaway post) Leave me a new comment on a "Non-Giveaway" post on TheRedheadRiter (http://theredheadriter.blogspot.com) then come back and leave a link to the comment on that posting or just the name of the post because I can find it LOL. If you don't understand how to do that, just email me and I'll teach you. All the little square pictures above my header are linked to posts too.


Additional Information:

Giveaway is open to U.S. Residents Only, 18+ years old.

Giveaway ends October 1, 2010 at 11:59 p.m.

I am not being compensated by money or product for this post. I just love you and love CSNstores.com.


I will use Random.org to choose the winner.









Happily watching and waiting for someone to win $125,

The Redhead Riter



Now you know how much I love you!



Share/Bookmark

866 people "rote" comments:

«Oldest   ‹Older   601 – 800 of 866   Newer›   Newest»
VickieB said...

tweet https://twitter.com/vlbsweeps/status/25499752960

ms-texas said...

following publicly via GFC as ms-texas

debbiebellows[at]gmail[dot]com

ms-texas said...

i like your facebook page
Debbie Bellows

debbiebellows[at]gmail[dot]com

ms-texas said...

# 2 i like your facebook page
Debbie Bellows

debbiebellows[at]gmail[dot]com

ms-texas said...

following you on twitter @bellows22

debbiebellows[at]gmail[dot]com

misscaseylee said...

i'm a GFC follower!! i love shopping through CSN :)

misscasey(at)woh(dot)rr(dot)com

misscaseylee said...

i'm a facebook fan as
Casey Lee Flick

misscasey(at)woh(dot)rr(dot)com

misscaseylee said...

i'm a facebook fan as
Casey Lee Flick #2

misscasey(at)woh(dot)rr(dot)com

misscaseylee said...

twitter follower @MissLeeThatsME :)

misscasey(at)woh(dot)rr(dot)com

misscaseylee said...

i tweeted :)

http://twitter.com/MissLeeThatsMe/status/25503529736

misscasey(at)woh(dot)rr(dot)com

ms-texas said...

i tweeted !

http://twitter.com/bellows22/status/25505045805

debbiebellows[at]gmail[dot]com

Barbara Montag said...

Daily tweet #1
http://twitter.com/JalapenoMama/status/25512287606
barbara dot montyj at gmail dot com

ms-texas said...

faved you on technorati bellows22

debbiebellows[at]gmail[dot]com

ms-texas said...

# 2 faved you on technorati
bellows22

debbiebellows[at]gmail[dot]com

ms-texas said...

#3 faved you on technorati
bellows22

debbiebellows[at]gmail[dot]com

Rachel Renee said...

First Daily Tweet:

http://twitter.com/lotsofgiveaways/status/25513331039

MaryB said...

#1 http://twitter.com/chirpandtweet/status/25514569943

Oka said...

2nd 9/25 tweet http://twitter.com/OneandOnlyOka/statuses/25517373977

Andrea said...

Tweet #1! http://twitter.com/ampaetka/status/25517976846
andreapaetkau at gmail dot com

ms-texas said...

tweet # 2 for today

http://twitter.com/bellows22/status/25516926885

debbiebellows[at]gmail[dot]com

Barbara Montag said...

Daily tweet #2
http://twitter.com/JalapenoMama/status/25523550360
barbara dot montyj at gmail dot com

Some Lucky Dog said...

09-25 tweet #2
https://twitter.com/someluckydog/status/25524723785

someluckydog at gmail dot com

MaryB said...

#2 http://twitter.com/chirpandtweet/status/25525800623

Andrea said...

Tweet #2! http://twitter.com/ampaetka/status/25526164454
andreapaetkau at gmail dot com

Rachel Renee said...

Second Daily Tweet:

http://twitter.com/lotsofgiveaways/status/25526319658

Anonymous said...

https://twitter.com/TheCraveToSave/status/25529073615

Andrea said...

Tweet #3! http://twitter.com/ampaetka/status/25534161571
andreapaetkau at gmail dot com

MaryB said...

#3 http://twitter.com/chirpandtweet/status/25535179755

Anonymous said...

Tweeted today:

http://twitter.com/calmond/status/25535786463

christinaalmond at gmail dot com

Deb Anderson said...

GFC follower

I just love love LOVE shopping at CSN!! I always go to them first whenever I'm looking for something.

Deb Anderson said...

FB like

Deb Anderson said...

FB like

Deb Anderson said...

following on twitter @tnshadylady

Deb Anderson said...

http://twitter.com/tnshadylady/status/25536552777

Deb Anderson said...

faved on technorati
tnshadylady

tnshadylady at gmail.com

Deb Anderson said...

faved on technorati
tnshadylady

tnshadylady at gmail.com

Deb Anderson said...

faved on technorati
tnshadylady

tnshadylady at gmail.com

Barbara Montag said...

Daily tweet #3
http://twitter.com/JalapenoMama/status/25537260800
barbara dot montyj at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

tweet: https://twitter.com/#!/kathyluman/status/25539550101
kathyluman@gmail dot com

Oka said...

3rd 9/24 tweet http://twitter.com/OneandOnlyOka/statuses/25540079208

Anonymous said...

i follow on gfc @desmoinesdealin scg00387 at yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

http://twitter.com/DesMoinesDealin/status/25542295622 scg00387 at yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

i follow on twitter @desmoinesdealin scg00387 at yahoo dot com

Mare/TommyGirl said...

daily tweet 1 - https://twitter.com/tommygirl/status/25542626981

Anonymous said...

Tweet #2 today:

http://twitter.com/calmond/status/25547647914

christinaalmond at gmail dot com

Rachel Renee said...

Third daily tweet:

http://twitter.com/lotsofgiveaways/status/25549026116

Mare/TommyGirl said...

daily tweet 2 - http://twitter.com/tommygirl/status/25557652615

Oka said...

1st 9/26 tweet http://twitter.com/OneandOnlyOka/statuses/25566474235

Anonymous said...

https://twitter.com/TheCraveToSave/status/25580513346

Oka said...

2nd 9/26 tweet http://twitter.com/OneandOnlyOka/statuses/25584620505

VickieB said...

tweet http://twitter.com/vlbsweeps/status/25586379079

Anonymous said...

tweet: https://twitter.com/#!/kathyluman/status/25587413198
kathyluman@gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

https://twitter.com/TheCraveToSave/status/25590806339

MaryB said...

#1 http://twitter.com/chirpandtweet/status/25595012966

Barbara Montag said...

Daily tweet #1
http://twitter.com/JalapenoMama/status/25595341111
barbara dot montyj at gmail dot com

shirley said...

Like on FB-shirley e
supergrand2009@yahoo.com

shirley said...

Like you on FB-shirley e
supergrand2009@yahoo.com

shirley said...

Follow on twitter @countrynest
supergrand2009@yahoo.com

shirley said...

I tweeted-"RT ♥ #giveaway I want to win $125 to spend on CSNstores.com and I entered at http://TheRedheadRiter.blogspot.com, EASY entry" less than 5 seconds ago
supergrand2009@yahoo.com

Liz said...

daily tweet
http://twitter.com/lizgiver/status/25603316227

lizgiver at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

https://twitter.com/TheCraveToSave/status/25604735414

Andrea said...

Tweet #1! http://twitter.com/ampaetka/status/25605036688
andreapaetkau at gmail dot com

Jamie said...

Commented on 'Woo us to your blog- Google Alerts!'

Jamie said...

Tweeted!

http://twitter.com/avantgparenting/status/25606280021

ms-texas said...

tweeted on 9/26

http://twitter.com/bellows22/status/25605041937

debbiebellows[at]gmail[dot]com

Anonymous said...

tweet: https://twitter.com/#!/kathyluman/status/25618503315
kathyluman@gmail dot com

MaryB said...

#2 http://twitter.com/chirpandtweet/status/25620895184

Deb Anderson said...

http://twitter.com/tnshadylady/status/25591685672

Deb Anderson said...

http://twitter.com/tnshadylady/status/25626468312

Anonymous said...

tweet: https://twitter.com/#!/kathyluman/status/25631013816
kathyluman@gmail dot com

Barbara Montag said...

Daily tweet #2
http://twitter.com/JalapenoMama/status/25631177029
barbara dot montyj at gmail dot com

MaryB said...

#3 http://twitter.com/chirpandtweet/status/25631816372

Andrea said...

Tweet #2! http://twitter.com/ampaetka/status/25632796295
andreapaetkau at gmail dot com

jan said...

tweet! sammiejanL40 at aol dot com
http://twitter.com/luvmyrosie/status/25635448987

Oka said...

3rd 9/26 tweet http://twitter.com/OneandOnlyOka/statuses/25645394752

Andrea said...

Tweet #3! http://twitter.com/ampaetka/status/25648315311
andreapaetkau at gmail dot com

Some Lucky Dog said...

09-26 tweet http://twitter.com/someluckydog/status/25649207286

Stasha said...

9/27 tweet #1

http://twitter.com/PonderingMama/status/25666797814

ohiochik28{at}yahoo{dot}com

Anonymous said...

tweet: https://twitter.com/#!/kathyluman/status/25671184689
kathyluman@mgail dot com

Oka said...

1st 9/27 tweet http://twitter.com/OneandOnlyOka/statuses/25673473743

Anonymous said...

http://twitter.com/TheCraveToSave/status/25677997167

Oka said...

2nd 9/27 tweet http://twitter.com/OneandOnlyOka/statuses/25681556728

Anonymous said...

http://twitter.com/TheCraveToSave/status/25681917205

Liz said...

tweet 9/27
http://twitter.com/lizgiver/status/25687433304

lizgiver at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

http://twitter.com/TheCraveToSave/status/25688611398

Barbara Montag said...

Daily tweet #1
http://twitter.com/JalapenoMama/status/25695983816
barbara dot montyj at gmail dot com

Andrea said...

Tweet #1! http://twitter.com/ampaetka/status/25699663884
andreapaetkau at gmail dot com

Rachel Renee said...

First Daily Tweet:

http://twitter.com/lotsofgiveaways/status/25703119029

Oka said...

3rd 9/27 tweet http://twitter.com/OneandOnlyOka/statuses/25706655711

MaryB said...

#1 http://twitter.com/chirpandtweet/status/25707945625

Barbara Montag said...

Daily tweet #2
http://twitter.com/JalapenoMama/status/25709233642
barbara dot montyj at gmail dot com

Andrea said...

Tweet #2! http://twitter.com/ampaetka/status/25709443247
andreapaetkau at gmail dot com

jan said...

daily tweet sammiejanL40 at aol dot com
http://twitter.com/luvmyrosie/status/25712608741

Some Lucky Dog said...

09-27 tweet #1
http://twitter.com/someluckydog/status/25715131579

someluckydog at gmail dot com

Barbara Montag said...

Daily tweet #3
http://twitter.com/JalapenoMama/status/25718935658
barbara dot montyj at gmail dot com

Andrea said...

Tweet #3! http://twitter.com/ampaetka/status/25719001304
andreapaetkau at gmail dot com

Sela said...

Just started following you :)
theyoungns at gmail.com

Sela said...

I now like you on facebook :)
Sela Fenske Young
theyoungns at gmail.com

Sela said...

I now like you on facebook :)
~Sela Fenske Young
#2
theyoungns at gmail.com

Sela said...

I'm a new twitter follower :)
@Selabear
theyoungns at gmail.com

Sela said...

Tweet :)
http://twitter.com/selabear/statuses/25719148544

MaryB said...

#2 http://twitter.com/chirpandtweet/status/25720735407

Mare/TommyGirl said...

daily tweet - http://twitter.com/tommygirl/status/25731587719

Stasha said...

Dt 9/27 #2

http://twitter.com/PonderingMama/status/25739699497

ohiochik28{at}yahoo{dot}com

MaryB said...

#3 http://twitter.com/chirpandtweet/status/25740209259

Deb Anderson said...

http://twitter.com/tnshadylady/status/25688374627

Deb Anderson said...

http://twitter.com/tnshadylady/status/25743199363

Mare/TommyGirl said...

daily tweet - http://twitter.com/tommygirl/status/25744548433

ms-texas said...

tweeted

http://twitter.com/bellows22/status/25702307539

debbiebellows[at]gmail[dot]com

Stasha said...

Tweet #3 9/27

http://twitter.com/PonderingMama/statuses/25750225161

ohiochik28{at}yahoo{dot}com

Liz said...

2nd tweet 9/27
http://twitter.com/lizgiver/status/25751094786

lizgiver at gmail dot com

Some Lucky Dog said...

09-28 tweet #1
http://twitter.com/someluckydog/status/25765252277
someluckydog at gmail dot com

Oka said...

1st 9/28 tweet http://twitter.com/OneandOnlyOka/statuses/25772302500

Anonymous said...

http://twitter.com/TheCraveToSave/status/25776497940

Anonymous said...

http://twitter.com/TheCraveToSave/status/25784208521

Anonymous said...

http://twitter.com/TheCraveToSave/status/25790521932

Andrea said...

Tweet #1! http://twitter.com/ampaetka/status/25797705888
andreapaetkau at gmail dot com

MaryB said...

#1 http://twitter.com/chirpandtweet/status/25800039897

Liz said...

tweet 9/28
http://twitter.com/lizgiver/status/25801096740

lizgiver at gmail dot com

Barbara Montag said...

Daily tweet #1
http://twitter.com/JalapenoMama/status/25807539686
barbara dot montyj at gmail dot com

Andrea said...

Tweet #2! http://twitter.com/ampaetka/status/25808237634
andreapaetkau at gmail dot com

MaryB said...

#2 http://twitter.com/chirpandtweet/status/25813035637

jan said...

daily tweet sammiejanL40 at aol dot com
http://twitter.com/luvmyrosie/status/25813761264

Rachel Renee said...

First daily Tweet:

http://twitter.com/lotsofgiveaways/status/25815777584

Andrea said...

Tweet #3! http://twitter.com/ampaetka/status/25819965137
andreapaetkau at gmail dot com

MaryB said...

#3 http://twitter.com/chirpandtweet/status/25826488886

Mare/TommyGirl said...

daily tweet - http://twitter.com/tommygirl/status/25833298814

Jenn said...

following through gfc:)


Jenn
bluebutterflyvintage.blogspot.com
bluebutterflyvintage [at] yahoo [dot] com

Deb Anderson said...

http://twitter.com/tnshadylady/status/25786420987

Deb Anderson said...

http://twitter.com/tnshadylady/status/25840451841

Oka said...

2nd 9/28 tweet http://twitter.com/#!/OneandOnlyOka/statuses/25844020524

Anonymous said...

Tweeted today:

http://twitter.com/calmond/status/25845951106

christinaalmond at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

tweeted
http://twitter.com/inmylilcorner/statuses/25846230250

Some Lucky Dog said...

09-28 tweet #2
http://twitter.com/someluckydog/status/25848150957
someluckydog at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

Tweet

http://twitter.com/jillyrh/status/25849907678

Stasha said...

Tweet #1 9/29

http://twitter.com/PonderingMama/statuses/25851890790

ohiochik28{at}yahoo{dot}com

Anonymous said...

I'm a follower to your lovely blog.

shopmuvement@gmail.com

Stasha said...

9/29 tweet #2

http://twitter.com/PonderingMama/statuses/25861902480

ohiochik28{at}yahoo{dot}com

Barbara Montag said...

Daily tweet #1
http://twitter.com/JalapenoMama/status/25866199908
barbara dot montyj at gmail dot com

Oka said...

1st 9/29 tweet http://twitter.com/#!/OneandOnlyOka/statuses/25870088297

Anonymous said...

http://twitter.com/TheCraveToSave/status/25876934029

Anonymous said...

Tweeted!
http://twitter.com/inmylilcorner/statuses/25882527521

VickieB said...

tweet http://twitter.com/vlbsweeps/status/25882796817
vlbsweeps at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

http://twitter.com/TheCraveToSave/status/25883223958

Oka said...

2nd 9/29 tweet http://twitter.com/#!/OneandOnlyOka/statuses/25883281502

Anonymous said...

http://twitter.com/TheCraveToSave/status/25888345492

MaryB said...

#1 http://twitter.com/chirpandtweet/status/25894083895

Liz said...

tweet 9/29
http://twitter.com/lizgiver/status/25895942344

lizgiver at gmail dot com

Barbara Montag said...

Daily tweet #2
http://twitter.com/JalapenoMama/status/25899088669
barbara dot montyj at gmail dot com

Oka said...

3rd 9/29 tweet http://twitter.com/#!/OneandOnlyOka/statuses/25900100329

Andrea said...

Tweet #1! http://twitter.com/ampaetka/status/25900290954
andreapaetkau at gmail dot com

jan said...

daily tweet sammiejanL40 at aol dot com

Anonymous said...

Tweeted today:

http://twitter.com/calmond/status/25911546907

christinaalmond at gmail dot com

Andrea said...

Tweet #2! http://twitter.com/ampaetka/status/25911901088
andreapaetkau at gmail dot com

MaryB said...

#2 http://twitter.com/chirpandtweet/status/25913957946

Stasha said...

9/29 tweet #3

http://twitter.com/PonderingMama/statuses/25917923748

Andrea said...

Tweet #3! http://twitter.com/ampaetka/status/25920795813
andreapaetkau at gmail dot com

spanky* said...

well there is just a ridiculous amount of comments on this giveaway.
i'm hopeful that i win, since my boyfriend & i are newly living together & are sleeping on a matress on the floor :( the gift card would be a great chunk of a new beautiful bed like the ones you posted about.
i've tweeted, i'm following (on google & on technorita)
please pick me!!

MaryB said...

#3 http://twitter.com/chirpandtweet/status/25925370194

ms-texas said...

9/29 tweet

http://twitter.com/bellows22/status/25898835457


debbiebellows[at]gmail[dot]com

Barbara Montag said...

Daily tweet #3
http://twitter.com/JalapenoMama/status/25930291272
barbara dot montyj at gmail dot com

Jamie said...

Commented on 'Tell the Truth Thursday: Wedding Day'

MommaD said...

I follow you in GFC!

Anonymous said...

tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/kathyluman/status/25938337480
kathyluman@gmail dot com

Some Lucky Dog said...

09-29 tweet #2
http://twitter.com/someluckydog/status/25941396608
someluckydog at gmail dot com

Liz said...

2nd tweet 9/29
http://twitter.com/lizgiver/status/25946024690

lizgiver at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

Tweet #2 today:

http://twitter.com/calmond/status/25947228267

christinaalmond at gmail dot com

thatlittlehouse said...

i follow you on gfc

nblexp at gmail dot com

thatlittlehouse said...

i follow you on twitter
c5519

nblexp at gmail dot com

MaryB said...

#1 http://twitter.com/chirpandtweet/status/25957478686

jan said...

tweeted! sammiejanL40 at aol dot com
http://twitter.com/luvmyrosie/status/25957565740

Stasha said...

9/30 tweet #1

http://twitter.com/PonderingMama/statuses/25959112039

ohiochik28{at}yahoo{dot}com

Anonymous said...

tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/kathyluman/status/25965277051
kathyluman@gmail dot com

Oka said...

1st 9/30 tweet http://twitter.com/#!/OneandOnlyOka/statuses/25965717340

Anonymous said...

http://twitter.com/TheCraveToSave/status/25972328910

VickieB said...

tweet http://twitter.com/vlbsweeps/status/25973714347
vlbsweeps at gmail dot com

Oka said...

2nd 9/30 tweet http://twitter.com/#!/OneandOnlyOka/statuses/25982207028

MaryB said...

#2 http://twitter.com/chirpandtweet/status/25989958413

Anonymous said...

http://twitter.com/TheCraveToSave/status/25990815533

jan said...

daily tweet #2 sammiejanL40 at aol dot com
http://twitter.com/luvmyrosie/status/25996968091

Andrea said...

Tweet #1! http://twitter.com/ampaetka/status/25998156379
andreapaetkau at gmail dot com

Barbara Montag said...

Daily tweet #1
http://twitter.com/JalapenoMama/status/25998617112
barbara dot montyj at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

Daily tweet
http://twitter.com/Gerisandoval/status/26001688227
heartnsoulcooking[at]gmail[dot]com

Anonymous said...

Daily tweet
http://twitter.com/inmylilcorner/statuses/26002738706

Anonymous said...

http://twitter.com/TheCraveToSave/status/26003184562

MaryB said...

#3 http://twitter.com/chirpandtweet/status/26003841058

Rachel Renee said...

First Daily Tweet:

http://twitter.com/lotsofgiveaways/status/26009938342

Andrea said...

Tweet #2! http://twitter.com/ampaetka/status/26012362386
andreapaetkau at gmail dot com

Deb Anderson said...

http://twitter.com/tnshadylady/status/25981290037

Deb Anderson said...

http://twitter.com/tnshadylady/status/26018572076

Anonymous said...

tweet
http://twitter.com/inmylilcorner/statuses/26018822022

Some Lucky Dog said...

09-30 tweet #2
http://twitter.com/someluckydog/status/26024180373
someluckydog at gmail dot com

Oka said...

3rd 9/30 tweet http://twitter.com/#!/OneandOnlyOka/statuses/26027044662

Stasha said...

9/30 tweet!

http://twitter.com/PonderingMama/statuses/26027304142

ohiochik28{at}yahoo{dot}com

ms-texas said...

tweet

http://twitter.com/bellows22/status/25995846032

debbiebellows[at]gmail[dot]com

Jamie G said...

I follow on google.

mnymngrl16@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Tweeted today:

http://twitter.com/calmond/status/26040643899

christinaalmond at gmail dot com

Rachel Renee said...

Second Daily Tweet:

http://twitter.com/lotsofgiveaways/status/26042260834

Stasha said...

10/1 tweet #1

http://twitter.com/PonderingMama/statuses/26052711976

ohiochik28{at}yahoo{dot}com

Kat's Purrfect Boutique said...

Hi Red, I tweeted your entry, followed you on twitter, I'm already a Google follower, I clicked on the technorati link but not sure if that worked.

Thanks, Katharine

P.S. I'm doing a giveaway soon too. :)

«Oldest ‹Older   601 – 800 of 866   Newer› Newest»