I call myself "The Redhead Riter" which is "Writer" purposely misspelled. I wanted the alliteration of the "R's" thus the "Writer" is spelled "Rong"...Yes, I know the proper spelling for "Wrong" too.
Not only am I a redhead which should be quite apparent, but I'm also a Woman AWS (Aging With Style or #AgingWithStyle) who is excited to share her experience and journey through this process we call living.
Rockin' Readers & Riters!
Cinnamon Vanilla Baked French Toast for Breakfast
Original Nanaimo Bars Recipe From Nanaimo BC, Vancouver Island, Canada
No Bake Cranberry Walnut Fruit Spread
How To Cook A Turkey - Moist, Fall Off The Bone Baked Turkey
How To Make Homemade Apple Sauce - Quick, Easy, Small Batch
Lemon Sour Cream Bundt Cake with Lemon Drizzle
Custard Filled Cream Puffs - Cream Puffs With Custard Filling
Shrimp Tomato Pepper Spaghetti
Healthy Baked Chicken Stuffed Red Bell Peppers
Salmon Recipe - Healthy, Lemon, Quick & Easy
No Bake Banana Split Cake With Cream Cheese - No Eggs
Herbal Tea Recipes for Health - Maintaining and Restoring
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles
Moist and Tender Barbecue Pork Ribs In The Oven
Blueberry Sour Cream Muffin Lemon Surprise
Massaged Potatoes For Dinner
Black Eyed Peas
Bread Pudding
How To Cook Asparagus and Garlic Clove Sauce
Click on the banners below to see the posts in each category.
"I have made it a rule of my life never to regret and never to look back. Regret is an appalling waste of energy... you can't build on it; it's only good for wallowing in." ~Katherine Mansfield~ 1888-1923, Writer
I thought I was going to read a post about recycling and conservation. Leave it to you to take it to another level. I'll be adding regret to my list of toxins that are killing the planet ;-}
14 people "rote" comments:
It is always such a fresh breeze to come by your blog. Nice quote too (even though I seem to be unable to live by its code) ;)
Very true. That is why I say "YOu only live Once.
Absolutely.
You are so right...
that is so true :)
Tina from
Mummy Diaries
Game FreakZ
Gossip Avenue
Travel Shack
Your positive attitude is such an inspiration.
I love that Mansfield quote...I try not to live with regret, but that's something I'm still working on. Daily. It's hard sometimes.
I thought I was going to read a post about recycling and conservation.
Leave it to you to take it to another level. I'll be adding regret to my list of toxins that are killing the planet ;-}
Thanks for the nice reminder that life is too short to waste away. I love the quote.
well if you plan on wallowing, it's not a complete waste LOL
So true.
The pics are interesting in context with the quote.
We all should live by that.
its hard to regret your life if you are happy with who you are today.
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment