
Expressing in a brief, handwritten note your appreciation or affection.
It doesn't feel like that long ago when I was in elementary school, but evidenced by my latest birthday, it actually was quite a long time ago when I sat on those tiny seats at the long, low tables found in school. I remember opening my brown paper bag each day in the cafeteria to find a delicious lunch with a neatly folded napkin. Always on the napkin was a short note written by my sweet mother. Sometimes it was just a few words...- I love you
♥ Mom
School is not easy and is filled with disappointments and stress for children. There are so many teachers, children and new experiences. A simple written communication by a loving parent reaffirms to the child that she/he is special and provides another way to strengthen the parent/child bond.













































0 people "rote" comments:
Post a Comment