To read my blog in a READER use: http://feeds.feedburner.com/theredheadriter

Because We Love, Love



"How silver-sweet sound
lovers' tongues by night,
Like softest music
to attending ears!"
~William Shakespeare~

Love


Hahns Smith Design has put the love story of Shakespeare's Romeo & Juliet onto one panel and it is available as a duvet cover, pillow sham and shower curtain.

Hahns Smith Design
Hahns Smith Design

Hmmmmm...Maybe with a Romeo & Juliet shower curtain and a little love soap, bath time could be a little more exciting.

Love in the shower




The Redhead Riter





BLOGNTWEET...
The forum for savvy women and men!
Join here.



Share/Bookmark

3 people "rote" comments:

Anonymous said...

This would be fun to read when you are in the bathroom.

Anonymous said...

I wonder if I could learn the Bard that way. In college, I tried to learn philosophy by falling asleep on my books.

Anonymous said...

Love it!