To read my blog in a READER use: http://feeds.feedburner.com/theredheadriter

Popsicle Stick Art



In keeping with the spirit of my Chuckle of the Day, I thought I would carry on with some Popsicle stick art.


Popsicle stick bench


Popsicle stick lamp



Popsicle Stick Art

Image: Timothy John Berg


Popsicle stick soap


Image: Sprinkle Soap


Popsicle stick treasure boxes in blue and pink





Popsicle stick castle


Image: Hitoshi Okamoto


And it all started with eating a simple Popsicle.












The Redhead Riter





BLOGNTWEET...
The forum for savvy women and men!
Join here.


7 people "rote" comments:

char_char said...

LOL that's awesome! I see some great ideas forming. :) It's that perfect time of year to start eating those things too.

Bombshell BLISS said...

Some of that stuff is really lovely, but then some of it gives evidence that people often have way too much time on their hands. LOL

Rachel@MyPinkFlipFlops said...

Is that bench really lifesize? Crazy!

unicycle rose said...

I can always depend on you to post something different and interesting!!! love it.

Bree Wilder said...

That castle is amazing!

Joanna said...

Looks like whoever did that lamp had too much time on their hands. Wowzers!

Anonymous said...

Great ideas! I still like a toasted coconut popcicle on my wooden stick.