To read my blog in a READER use: http://feeds.feedburner.com/theredheadriter

Simply Small Stitches


"Whatever you're working on,
take small bites.
The task will not be overwhelming
if you can reduce it to
its smallest component."
~Richard Russo~

cross stitch


cross stitch


"Only those who have the patience
to do simple things perfectly
will acquire the skill to do
difficult things easily."
~Johann Schiller~

cross stitch

"Great things are done by
a series of small things
brought together."
~Vincent Van Gogh~

cross stitch


cross stitch

"When you can do the
common things of life in an
uncommon way you will
command the attention
of the world."
~George Washington Carver~




The Redhead Riter





BLOGNTWEET...
The forum for savvy women and men!
Join here.


3 people "rote" comments:

Kathryn said...

"You're a tad bit pregnant, huh? LOL

Next time you can't get a ring off, put your hand in ice or in the freezer while holding it above your heart. Makes it smaller and the ring should slip off."

haha yes, just a little bit! We actually tried the ice thing, it didn't work. I said I tried everything haha! That ring was just really stuck on my hand, it was swollen for days afterward.

Great post! love the pictures of the cross stitch. I use to love doing cross stitch!

Unknown said...

Oh, I used to love cross stitching! But these days? Well, small bites and small stitches. That's my motto for life!

Lisa @ All That and a Box of Rocks

Angie said...

Wanted to stop by and tell you I feel the same way about Home Depot! ;) Also after looking at this post I'm thinking how much fun it would be to have a wall of great quotes!!