To read my blog in a READER use: http://feeds.feedburner.com/theredheadriter

Which Hat Today?


No matter what day...

We always have to wear different hats to keep our families going...




cooking

coaching

playing

keeping everyone warm

church member

nurse

mowing

maid

gardening


But sometimes, we should wear our own kind of hat!

If I could choose, I think this would be my style hat as long as I could hold a mouse instead of reins.

Stetson hats


So the question is...What's your style?














The Redhead Riter

3 people "rote" comments:

Anonymous said...

I am a hat lover!!! Seriously I prob have ten pictures of me in ten different kinds of hats but lately I love straw fedoras and of course big floppy sun hats for the beach!

Cynthia said...

Today, I am wearing a baseball hat;)

Ellen Marie "Mama" Pike said...

I love the thought behind this post. We certainly do wear all kinds of hats to keep our families going.

I have never gotten into the habit of wearing hats so maybe an artsy beret sort of hat might be good since I am a graphic artist.