To read my blog in a READER use: http://feeds.feedburner.com/theredheadriter

Flowers Like You



"Bloom where you are planted"
~Proverb~


flower
flower
flower
flower
flower
flower
flower

flower
flower
flower


"Do not watch the petals fall
from the rose with sadness,
know that, like life,
things sometimes must fade,
before they can bloom again."










The Redhead Riter





BLOGNTWEET...
The forum for savvy women and men!
Join here.


9 people "rote" comments:

Unknown said...

What beautiful flowers! :)

Stephani said...

I love the photos. My favorite is the pink tulip. Thanks for following me on BlogFrog. I look forward to reading more of your blog.

Stephani said...

The photos are amazing! I love the pick tulip! Thanks for following me on BlogFrog. I look forward to reading more of you blog.

Deborah said...

I love the flowers...all of them. (even the dandelions, of which my yard has many.)In Wisconsin spring is slow but seeing the photos here perked me up. Thanks. :D

Fliterary said...

Love the photos and the message!

Ann On and On... said...

I love it here... WOW! You are fabulous! :D

Lynda R Young as Elle Cardy said...

I love photos of flowers and these are especially beautful :)

Cynthia Schuerr said...

Beautiful pictures and warm sentiment. What a wonderful way to start my day. Thank you!

Teresa Meadows said...

Wow Red you have such a big heart thank you for sharing.